Welcome to FiveFreeApps.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FiveFreeApps.com’s website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use FiveFreeApps.com’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: ‘Client’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. ‘The Company’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’, refers to our Company. ‘Party’, ‘Parties’, or ‘Us’, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, FiveFreeApps.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FiveFreeApps.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.fivefreeapps.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.fivefreeapps.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.fivefreeapps.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.fivefreeapps.com
- Redistribute content from FiveFreeApps.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.